DSSSB Recruitment 2019
DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) official have announced that 982 PRT and nursery teacher (assistant teacher) and JE (Junior Engineer Civil) posts are available in DSSSB recruitment 2019. The total number of vacancy is 982. The application process has been opened from 16-9-2019 and the closing date of application is 15-10-2019. Now dear readers, please read my article to know about the post name, vacancies, educational qualifications, experience, age limit, selection procedure, salary and application fee for DSSSB recruitment 2019.
DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) is an organisation which has been set up to to employ highly skilled, compatible and capable persons. In addition, the persons are selected by conducting professional test (PT), written test (WT) and personal interviews (PI). so the main aim of the DSSSB is to fill up the vacancies of various positions in Delhi government and administration. Now a notification has been released to recruit 982 persons in DSSSB recruitment 2019.
1. Assistant Teacher (Primary)
2. Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
3.Junior Engineer (Civil)
Vacancies: Total number of vacancy is 982. The post wise vacancy details is given below.
|Name Of The Post||Vacancy|
|1. Assistant Teacher (Primary)||637|
|2. Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||141|
|3.Junior Engineer (Civil)||204|
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) 12th passed with at least 50% marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education from a recognised University.
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) 12th passed or intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognised board or university and a diploma certificate in nursery teacher education programme for a duration of not less than 2 years for B.Ed (nursery) from recognised Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree in civil engineering from a recognised University for 3 years diploma in civil engineering from a recognised University.
How to apply Just visit the official website https://dsssbonline.nic.in to apply for this job.
|Opening date of application||16-09-2019|
|Closing date of application||15-10-2019|